The Aruba CX 6200 Switch Series is a next-gen family of stackable access switches ideal for enterprise branch offices, campuses, and SMB networks. With a cloud-centric design that combines a fully programmable OS with the Aruba Network Analytics Engine, the Aruba CX 6200 extends industry-leading monitoring and troubleshooting capabilities to the access layer. Support of Aruba NetEdit and the Aruba CX Mobile App verify that configurations are flawless and easy to deploy.
Make your network ready for tomorrow?s unpredictable demands with a powerful Aruba Gen7 ASIC architecture to deliver fast, non-blocking performance. Aruba Virtual Stacking Framework (VSF) allows for stacking of up to 8 switches, providing scale and simplified management. This series has built-in high speed uplinks and up to 740W of PoE to support IoT devices such as security cameras and wireless APs.
Automation and Analytics
– The Aruba CX 6200 Switch Series delivers unparalleled visibility with built-in analytics for real-time monitoring and troubleshooting to help fix problems faster. The Aruba Network Analytics Engine (NAE) automatically interrogates and analyzes events that can impact network health.
– Advanced telemetry and automation provide the ability to easily identify and troubleshoot network, system, application, and security related issues easily through the use of Python agents and REST APIs.
– The Time Series Database (TSDB) stores configuration and operational state data, making it available to quickly resolve network issues.
– Aruba NetEdit introduces automation that allows for rapid network-wide changes, and ensures policy conformance post network updates. Intelligent capabilities include search, edit, validation (including conformance checking), deployment, and audit features.
– The Aruba CX Mobile App simplifies connecting, stacking, and managing Aruba CX 6200 switches. Switch information can be imported into Aruba NetEdit for simplified configuration management and to continuously validate the conformance of configurations anywhere in the network.
Performance and Power
– The Aruba CX 6200 Switch Series uses a fully distributed architecture with Aruba Gen7 ASICs that delivers very low latency, increased packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption. All switching and routing are wire-speed to meet the demands of bandwidth-intensive applications.
– Aruba Virtual Switching Framework (VSF) allows you to quickly grow your network using high performance front-plane stacking. Create 8 member stacks using built-in SFP+ ports with flexibility to create stacks that span longer distances using long-range transceivers.
– Deploy wireless access points and IoT devices with Aruba CX 6200 models that support up to 740W IEEE 802.3at Class 4 Power over Ethernet for up to 30W per port.
– The Aruba CX 6200 Switch Series supports Aruba Dynamic Segmentation that automatically applies and enforces user, device, and application-aware policies on Aruba wired and wireless infrastructures.
– Automated device profiling, role-based access control, and Layer 7 firewall features deliver enhanced visibility and performance for a better overall experience for both IT and end-users alike.